Monitor™ Plate Carrier
CQC are England’s top developers of body armor systems and plate carriers. The Osprey armor system, which was standard-issue to UK Forces and has seen extensive use in Iraq and Afghanistan, is perhaps the most famous CQC product. In excess of 220,000 Osprey armor sets were procured by the British army for warfighting operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, where they proved their worth and their durability in combat.
But whereas the Osprey was developed for the regular or line infantry units of the British Forces, the CQC Wolf armor carrier was built with top-tier special operations forces in mind, and was issued only to those units.
Adept and CQC have made select modifications to the Wolf plate carrier. The result is the Monitor plate carrier.
• Removable, modular mesh cummerbund.
• Full PALS/MOLLE coverage.
• Comfortable, air-permeable mesh padding throughout.
• Ventilation channel through mesh padding.
• Reinforced plate pocket, which offers quick plate insertion.
• Front Velcro panel.
• Reinforced drag handle that folds flat, and thus does not pose any risk of snag.
• Integral rear pocket for hydration unit or power-management unit, with integral hose/cable guides.
• Front shoulder buckles that enable quick release.
• Tough Cordura construction, proven through years of hard use in the field in the Osprey and Wolf armor carrier systems.
• Made in Europe with the finest materials and workmanship.
Although the mesh cummerbund is presently standard, forthcoming options include a reinforced cummerbund compatible with hard and soft armor side plates. This reinforced cummerbund will also include a quick-release tab, allowing the carrier to be donned and doffed quickly and quietly.
A pedigree that can be traced back to some of the most combat-proven systems of recent decades. Top-tier comfort. A full featureset. Many other modular options forthcoming. The Monitor™ is a high-end plate carrier that is second to none, and forms the core of a modular armor system.